Club Penguin Aero | Free Cheats,Glitches and More for Club Penguin!

Club Penguin Aero
Chat Home Twitter YouTube
Puffle Party starts March 15th! Be sure to look out for PH whilst you're there!

8 Mar 2012

Club Penguin Times #333 is Here!

Hello Penguins!
This week’s issue of the Club Penguin Times has arrived at our igloo doors! The main article is of course about the upcoming Puffle Party, written by PH.

Did you know – ‘PH’ stands for ‘Puffle Handler’? Anyway, I wish my membership lasted another week so I could join in with the all-new Puffle Play Zone! WHY DO CP HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE AWESOME NEW STUFF ONCE MY MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES? THE WORLD IS AGAINST ME!
Sorry about my mental breakdown XD. I might renew my membership anyway. The next article is about the end of Rockhopper’s Quest:

 Finally, the upcoming events:

So there’s the Puffle Catalogue out now, the Quest for the Golden Puffle at the stage on march 15th, April Fools Day party starts on March 29th, a new pin on March 22nd and let’s not forget – the Puffle Party also on March 15th! So much to look forward to, I can’t wait!
Let us know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Leave it here!